Dashboard & API
How many times have you wished you could easily, quickly and instantly access to data that is most relevant to you and your business?
For those who use a data-driven approach, relying on a platform that speeds up data access is a huge advantage. By creating a dashboard (i.e. the interface of an application) you can:
- have simplified access to data, consulting real-time ones or those of a given previous period;
- get multiple modes of visualization and filtering;
- create reports on objective and highly customizable data, displaying only the elements of your interest.
Latitudo 40 also integrates a dashboard, one containing all the information collected by our platform that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms in order to extract useful, valuable and beneficial information from satellite imagery.
Latitudo 40 Dashboard
To facilitate access to the data, our dashboard has been structured in the following sections.
This section allows you to check and consult data on the presence of pollutants generated by human activities (e.g. pollution from the combustion of fossil fuels, agriculture, industry and vehicle traffic). You can also check information regarding pollens generated by trees or grasses.
This section refers to the climate information of a specific area It is divided into several sub-sections, so you can quickly navigate between the data that our platform offers you. In particular you will find:
- a sub-section referring to Urban Cooling, in which you can view all the data that tells how a certain area resists urban heat islands;
- a Roof Reflectivity subsection related to information on the ability of roof surfaces to reflect sun rays;
- a Carbon Sequestration subsection that provides you with data to calculate the amount of carbon absorbed by a city or an area.
In this section you can view information about the urbanization of a particular area. Specifically, you can access the following data:
- extension of the vegetated area;
- extension of the non-vegetated area;
- extension of the surface with water;
- vegetation per person;
- presence of urban greening.
In this section you can view data such as the population density per Km2 and population distribution by age groups.
This section is made to keep track of the movement of the land, following the change in hydrogeological conditions.
Within this section you can find the following information:
- heat islands’ impact on people;
- discomfort caused by different types of pollen in the air;
- the risks caused by air pollutants;
- risk index due to soil movement.
Fully Automated environmental and climate data workflow with a SaaS model and low CAPEX
Latitudo 40 dashboard advantages
Our dashboard also features a map-based data visualization mode, to give you an even clearer, simpler and more intuitive understanding of the information about the area you are monitoring.
Another great advantage is given by some specific controls that allow you to view your monitoring data in a more detailed way.
Specifically, you can:
- change layers’ opacity and sorting;
- make changes to the representation grid;
- move through the timeline to consult data relating to specific dates from the past.
Why choose Latitudo 40 dashboard?
Global problems, to be understood and solved, require a careful analysis. Thanks to the data offered by our platform it is easier to do so, as they allow you to have a unique and global view of the Earth.
With our dashboard you can finally find a solution to fight sensitive issues such as:
- climate change;
- management of natural resources;
- monitoring human activities and natural disaster emergencies.
If you want to know more about how our dashboard works, please fill out the form.